Friday, December 9, 2005

TAGGED...TEN LEVELS OF HAPPINESS

WHOA! I've been tagged twice about the same topic! "TEN THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY"

 Now, you must know that there are so many things that make me happy....I mean, a good cup of morning coffee makes me happy!..... So, instead of listing Ten Things..I have decided to list things that bring through the TEN LEVELS OF HAPPINESS!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME

VERY HAPPY..... Complimenting others

ECSTATIC HAPPY.... Knowing that I have made someone smile or feel better.

SILLY HAPPY...A womans smile

CRYING HAPPY... Puppies, Kittens, Hugs from sons

TONGUE IN CHEEK HAPPY.. When the wife says "yes"

SASSY HAPPY... while waiting on a long long line, a cashier, one aisle over calls out to me..."you, you're next over here"

SO DAMN HAPPY.... an unexpected refund, or dicount

DELERIOUSLY HAPPY... A sensous woman comes up to me and places her hand on my crotch and says "let's get to know each other better". While this has not happened to me < I know it would make me DELERIOUSLY HAPPY!

INSANELY HAPPY.... Feeling the chemistry between me and Nature

HALLELULAH HAPPY....  Ending a day...no aches, no pains and knowing that I have spent the day with purpose.

..........................................Happiness to all!.......................................

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent answers Marc :)

I was tagged to do it as well but I think I will wait until tomorrow I have a feeling it's going to be an early night for me

Maria

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed how you put a new "twist" to your answers... very clever.. Once again another smile on my face because of you.. oh and a little giggle too!!!!!!  

Anonymous said...

Yay! Your spin on the ten happy things is EXCELLENT. (Although I am a bit miffed you did not put your link in my journal to let others know you played the game...and, I do not care if I was tagger #2 to you! LOL! I am going to put it in there myself. So there!) I do think your levels perfectly describe you: sweet, naughty, thoughtful, sensitive, fun/funny, and grateful. What a way to be.

Anonymous said...

"While this has not happened to me < I know it would make me DELERIOUSLY HAPPY!"

LOL!!
good one Marc!
Gem ;-)

Anonymous said...

And happiness received!  This was too funny and brought a wide grin to my face.  Haven't commented in awhile, but I HAVE been by and been reading. :)
Tammy
http://LifeLiveItOrMissOut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Huge smiles of happiness!  Love the way you spin the topic!
Judith